It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:32 am

Monthly Update

Any and all news regarding the website

Monthly Update

Postby admin » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Whats up guys (and gals)! Although traffic has been steadily inceasing on the site, I haven't really seen that much interaction with the forums, so I figured I'd try something new. I'm going to post a "monthly update" on the status and ongoings of OutOfRegs.com, to include stats, new and upcoming features, and whatever else I can think of. First off, stats:

Traffic Statistics
  • OutOfRegs.com hits - OutOfregs.com got a daily average of over 6600 hits a day during the month of October for total of over 205000 hits! Thats up 16% from the previous month (September), and 42% from the month before that (August)!
  • OutOfregs Youtube Channel - During the month of October the OutOfRegs YouTube channel got 21,206 video views, up 33% from the previous month! It also got 15 new subscribers, over twice the amount of subsribers it received during the month of September!

Below is a list of some of the crazy search terms that on OutOfRegs.com last month, in order of how many hits they brought in...

Crazy Search Terms
  • fat army soldier (no surprise this was the number one search string :lol: i jest)
  • naked marines (lol what???)
  • female urinal (again, wtf?)
  • gay gas mask (...no comment)

News
  • Pete the Pogue - I am currently working on an RPG centered around some of the more 'humorous' characteristics of military life. Check out the thread here.
  • Possible interview with Wired.com - I was recently contacted by a reporter over at the Danger Room with Wired.com asking to possibly do a small article on OutOfRegs.com and I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Well, thats it for now! Let me know what you think below (and if you aren't registered in the forums yet I promise its quick, easy, painless and rape free).

:marine:
admin
Site Admin

Return to OutOfRegs News